Following the issuance of a U.S. District Court Order, USCIS announced that it will resume processing certain DACA applications as of January 13, 2018. This may be a very brief window of an opportunity for those whose DACA status has expired or will expire in the next few months to apply.
- If you previously received DACA status and your DACA status expired on or after Sept. 5, 2016, you can still file a DACA Renewal Request.
- If you previously received DACA status and your DACA status expired before Sept. 5, 2016, you can file a new DACA Application.
To file for a DACA Renewal Request or a new DACA Application, you will need:
- Check or Money order payable to Department of Homeland Security in the amount of $495.00
- Two passport pictures 2 x 2
- Copy of your expired work permit, driver license/ID and social security card.
- Previous approval letter
- Copy of your previous application